Saturday, January 8, 2011

Los Angeles Grand Central Market

This afternoon we met up with our friends Craig and Sumalee to get some delicious (and cheap!) eats at the Grand Central Market in downtown Los Angeles. They've lived here a little longer than we have and Justin and I were so surprised they had never been! I wouldn't say Grand Central Market is a hidden gem... there are a lot of tourists milling around with giant cameras (me included except I'm not a tourist *hehe*)




There are multiple food booths and eateries in the market mostly Latin and Asian cuisines. You can also get fantastic produce for very little money! Nearly every stall is cash only, but don't worry, there are ATM's in the aisles.


C'est moi!

Justin and I love all the bright colors, the different textures of all the produce. Most of the food booths are Latin or Asian, there's quite a few different choices though from Salvadorian, Hawaiian, Pupuseria, and more!


Craig & Sumalee happy after eating tasty fried chicken!


OMG, this little kitty was so cute peeking out behind the greenery, I actually back tracked so I could snap his little face mugging for the camera!

Read my full review here: Los Angeles Grand Central Market

For more information about the Los Angeles Grand Central Market, be sure to visit their website where you can see a list of vendors, hours of operation, and read the back story!

No comments:

Post a Comment