Saturday, February 26, 2011

We're Not Starving, We're Just Lazy, I Mean BUSY!

Ok, we are officially terrible food bloggers. I guess it gets hard to food blog when HE works full time and SHE runs an online vintage shop and freelances as a wardrobe stylist. *sigh*

The past few weeks have been so hectic with business trips. Lots of visits to the airport, one resulted in us getting a ticket (DAMMIT, can we PLEASE stop getting tickets in LA? Augh!) So, we've been dining out A LOT. Great food, but not so great on the wallet.

Anyhow, we're already so far behind on our 52 countries, 52 recipes, we figure our goal now is just to challenge ourselves with a different recipe from a foreign country when we get around to it.

Lame. We know. BUT, at least I do vow to update more often! On a recent trip to Chicago I photographed a bunch of my meals, so will post those soon including reviews on YELP of the lovely eateries I was able to nosh at.

We've had a couple food adventures, just haven't blogged them. However, here's a quick little photo I took of the Valentine's Day dinner I made for my sweetie pie.


All three recipes were found on Tastespotting.com, but I changed each one so much with what I had in the kitchen, that they're not really like the original recipe anymore.

I'll definitely post the recipe of the "Paper Pies" when I make variations. These were super easy to make and disappeared quickly off the table! Went so well with black tea and honey!

1 comment:

  1. How is it that I've JUST noticed those chicken pies?!? Got any left?

    :D

    ReplyDelete